What’s included in an AAT course subscription
All three AAT accounting qualifications are included in the subscription. Content is always available and always up to date, so you can refer to previous subjects and recap whenever you need to.
Our courses help you develop the knowledge and skills required to become an AAT Accountant (MAAT). After completing Level 4, you can progress to the chartered accountant qualification ACCA.
Full AAT training from Level 2 to 4 typically takes 2-3 years to complete with consistent studying. Level 2 is considered the easiest and equivalent to a GCSE. Level 4 is the most difficult level and is equivalent to the first year of an accounting degree.
What you’ll get with your AAT subscription
- Instant access to all AAT levels
- Study buddy: An online learning guide that replaces the tutor in the classroom and guides you through each module. It is written by Osborne Books’ subject experts and integrated to the Osborne study material.
- High quality online tutor led learning: videos provided by Kaplan that cover the tricky topic areas for each subject. All videos are supported with progress assessments to make sure you understand the topics.
- Osborne tutorial: An online study text covering the full syllabus with practical theory led examples.
- Osborne workbook: Online practice questions and assessments written by AAT tutor experts that will consolidate your learning and get you exam ready.
- Support: Unlimited academic and mentor support (during academic and mentor hours).
- Tutor support: Receive responses to your queries from a dedicated tutor team, all accountancy qualified .
- Mentor support: You will be assigned a mentor who will be with you throughout your studies to make sure your course runs as smoothly as possible.