We are here to help you:
- Have a fabulous home learning experience at an affordable price
- Feel quality is assured - we are recognised by AAT for delivering excellence
- Benefit from using our famous study tools which are loved by students
- Develop personally, as well as technically, so you can thrive in your career
- Exceed in your examinations - 95% average pass rates
- Have confidence in our 15 years’ experience as an AAT Approved Provider
AAT Courses - Accounting
An online AAT qualification can open the door to a vast range of career options because they provide comprehensive coverage of a wide range of accounting techniques.
Many qualified Accounting Technicians work in very well rewarded job roles at senior levels in all sectors around the world, as self-employed AAT Licenced Accountants. Qualified Accounting Technicians can work as Bookkeepers and in financial accounting, management accounting, credit control, taxation or auditing departments. Follow the links to find out more and to learn what each of the AAT qualifications cost.
AAT Courses - Bookkeeping
AAT’s bookkeeping qualifications focus on bookkeeping and some financial accounting skills. Qualified Bookkeepers can work in financial accounting departments in all sectors around the world, or enjoy the rewards of becoming self-employed Bookkeepers.
You’re assured quality with Online AAT qualifications
An effective accountancy department is integral to business success. What better way to prove you can contribute to its effectiveness by investing in a professional AAT qualification!
- The UK government recently identified AAT accounting qualifications as ones which offer quality, are highly valued by employers and offer strong job prospects in a range of industries
- AAT qualifications are recommended and requested by many employers
- In the development of their qualifications the AAT consult with employers to ensure the qualification’s structure covers key accounting processes
- The AAT’s qualification learning outcomes provide core knowledge and skills which employees can confidently apply directly at work
- AAT assessment methods are robust; AAT strive to protect the integrity of their qualifications which is why employers have increased confidence when employing people who have studied AAT courses and are AAT qualified
The AAT Level 2 course provides comprehensive coverage of bookkeeping techniques and prepare you well for bookkeeping or accounting entry level roles or self-employment. Once you progress onto an AAT Level 3 course, or an AAT Level 4 course then you begin to have access to an extensive choice of career options.
Many qualified Accounting Technicians work in very well rewarded job roles at senior levels, in a wide range of accounting departments around the world as self-employed AAT bookkeepers or as self-employed AAT Licensed Accountants. You can visit the careers section of our website to find out more about bookkeeping and accounting job roles.
The Association of Accounting Technicians (AAT) is a professional accounting body which offers professional status and recognition. You can apply to:
- Use the letters AATQB after your name (AAT Level 3 qualified)
- Use the letters MAAT after your name (AAT Level 4 qualified)
- Register as an AAT Licenced Bookkeeper (self-employed bookkeeper)
- Register as an AAT Member in Practice (self-employed)