Distance Learning Courses – A Popular Choice
Distance learning is becoming more popular particularly for busy people because it provides you with complete flexibility. Distance learning courses are an excellent option if you would like to study in the comfort of your own home, at a time and a pace that suits you.
We’re a leading distance learning provider
We have always focussed purely on providing distance learning courses for those who want to improve their career prospects and earning potential in the field of bookkeeping and accounting. Our specialism enables us to provide you with the best service and learning tools so you can obtain the best results!
Our students love our distance learning courses because we:
- employ people to support you who have extensive accounting experience
- create materials that are most suitable for distance learners
- respect traditional learning methods and embrace modern technologies
- provide a service that meets the expectations of our customers
Many of our distance learning students are progressing rapidly, obtaining impressive exam results and enjoying successful careers!
As a distance learner you’ll develop skills employers are looking for
As a distance learner you will need some basic practical, key skills which as you study you will enhance significantly during your studies:
- Self motivation: remaining committed to your goal
- Self discipline: ensuring you make time available each week to study
- Organisation: planning your study sessions
- A team player and a good communicator: working closely with your mentor and taking advantage of the help that is available
As a successful distance learner you can promote to employers that you have used the practical skills they are looking for!
We have a variety of distance learning course options
- IAB distance learning courses in manual bookkeeping, payroll and computerised accounting (International Association of Bookkeepers)
- AAT distance learning courses in manual accounting including an introduction to computerised accounting (Association of Accounting Technicians) including AAT diploma distance learning
- ACCA distance learning courses (Association of Chartered Certified Accountants)
- CIMA distance learning courses (Chartered Institute of Management Accountants)
Don’t forget you can always contact us if you’d like to chat further!